Assistant GM Candidates

member 96824

You joke, but I'd be ****ing amazing.

A quick "Threads started by David Krejci" search shows that you would have traded Bergeron, a first, and a 2nd for Bobby Ryan.

Oof.

We've all done it, just goes to show why none of us would be amazing.

David Krejci*

My Bergeron for Ryan thread was made in the aftermath of the 2010 collapse. I can not be held accountable for anything I said during that offseason. Also, at that time, nobody knew if Bergeron would ever be Bergeron again after his concussions. 2010 wasn't a great year for him, especially compared to what we were used to pre-Jones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
My Bergeron for Ryan thread was made in the aftermath of the 2010 collapse. I can not be held accountable for anything I said during that offseason. Also, at that time, nobody knew if Bergeron would ever be Bergeron again after his concussions. 2010 wasn't a great year for him, especially compared to what we were used to pre-Jones.

I'm sure that would be a perfectly legitimate excuse if you were an actual GM. :laugh:

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

"You can't judge my thought process because in hindsight it was terrible."

A Healthy Kelly*

if i was the assistant GM, there would be no more HW and everyone would get soda and cookies at practice

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Hearing that former Leafs GM John Ferguson Jr. is joining the Boston Bruins front office. Has been with San Jose last number of years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad