As Bobrovsky goes, so do the Jackets

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Bob's agent is licking his chops right now. This is not a very good team without Bob. Sure we have a decent 1st and 2nd line, but our bottom 6 is among the worst in the NHL. Theyre going to remember that the organization didnt believe in him and now he's proved it and they'll want to be paid. I wouldnt be surprised to see his agent ask for $8m.

You know what? I think after watching this team the last few nights, he may be worth it. Just picture this team without him...

Yeah I'd lock him up if I was in charge. Good player, good attitude, mentally tough, fierce competitor. Not much more you can ask for in a guy playing your most important position IMO.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
You know what? I think after watching this team the last few nights, he may be worth it. Just picture this team without him...

Yeah I'd lock him up if I was in charge. Good player, good attitude, mentally tough, fierce competitor. Not much more you can ask for in a guy playing your most important position IMO.

Who knows?

If we look at this from a viewpoint that extends beyond this latest winning streak... He doesn't possess much of play-off or Olympic (surpassing other leading goaltenders in their country) record when compared to most other goalies with cap hit of 6.5 or more.

No strong 'KHL option' this time to use in negotiation either...

So it's pretty important to actually play like a top-5 goalie for rest of the season as well if he wants to surpass his current salary of 6.25 million dollars.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
I think you have to wrap him up long term on this next contract, if we dont I think he goes elsewhere as he'll command top dollar and someone out there will pay it. You better get this one right JK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad