Player Discussion Artemi Panarin

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
I guess they're not very good at doing research since Jason Robertson is 13/25 in his career.
I didn't hear what their source was (may not have been mentioned) but where did you pull the info from?

They even referenced a couple other players like Matthews and McDavid to show that many of the most obvious names are typically still good but their shootout % was somewhere around 30-40%. Oshi's name was another one brought up.

I searched a little bit and couldn't find that data. It's interesting but not that big of a deal so not going to move heaven and earth to try and dig it up.

Edit: Nevermind, was able to dig it up on NHL.com after navigating through that mess of a website and yes, Robertson was above 50% (Panarin was still higher). Those two were the only guys over 50%. Oshi is at 47.6%, McDavid is at 46.9%, Matthews is 35.1%. Mika is at 41.9% so he's not too shabby either.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOVALEV022473

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
Panarin has 19 points in the last 8 games (!)

He needs 17 in the final 8 to break Jagr’s 123 point single season Rangers scoring record.

No team on the remaining calendar is higher than 8th in the east.
I really hope he does it. He is by far and away the best free agent signing in franchise history.

I really hope he does it. He is by far and away the best free agent signing in franchise history.
And I thought he needs 14 points to get to 124?

Never mind, I was mistaken. He does need 17 points to break Jagr’s record, as Panarin currently has 107.

Reactions: Bread4Life

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_9351.jpeg

There’s a reason I got Artemi’s jersey from the Garden in January.

In hindsight I shoulda bought Laf’s as well….

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I chuckled when I read this quote from bread about Kreider in the athletic this morning:

Favorite Kreider memory: “I usually call him Horse. Because I don’t have enough English, I think ‘horse’ is like, many horses. So I just call him Hor… He’s not happy with that.”
Lmao
Buch’s answer was pretty funny too man I miss him

Pavel Buchnevich — 12 assists

Favorite Kreider memory: “Good memories. I still stay in touch with him. I’m happy for him. I know he’s pretty close to becoming most goals in franchise history [Kreider is still 106 away from tying Rod Gilbert, actually], so it’s pretty cool for the organization. I’m happy for him.”

“I just call him every time ‘Christopher.’ He’s like, ‘Chris,’ like he don’t like it. He says only his mom calls him Christopher. So I call him Christopher all the time, and he’s like ‘—- you!’ every time. At the end, he started laughing at me.”

“You know the guy, third period, with the Rangers? Hayesie, what’s it called that bald guy in New York, third period, he like do that —-? [Hayes, seated nearby in the Blues room, calls out, “Oh, Dancing Larry.”]

“Yeah, Larry dancing! He always wears Kreids’ jersey. I point at him every time, and go, ‘That’s you!’ We’d be in a game, there’s like five minutes left, Kreids is sitting next to me, and I’m like, ‘Oh, it’s you again!'”

“I remember my first couple of years, he couldn’t make a sauce pass. As soon as he make a good saucer in the game, he’s coming up to me, ‘Did you see that? Did you see that?’ He was working hard on that.”

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
I didn't hear what their source was (may not have been mentioned) but where did you pull the info from?

They even referenced a couple other players like Matthews and McDavid to show that many of the most obvious names are typically still good but their shootout % was somewhere around 30-40%. Oshi's name was another one brought up.

I searched a little bit and couldn't find that data. It's interesting but not that big of a deal so not going to move heaven and earth to try and dig it up.

Edit: Nevermind, was able to dig it up on NHL.com after navigating through that mess of a website and yes, Robertson was above 50% (Panarin was still higher). Those two were the only guys over 50%. Oshi is at 47.6%, McDavid is at 46.9%, Matthews is 35.1%. Mika is at 41.9% so he's not too shabby either.
I followed up with context after my initial post but this was only intended to be for current players which only leaves Robertson in addition to Panarin as having over 50%.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
I followed up with context after my initial post but this was only intended to be for current players which only leaves Robertson in addition to Panarin as having over 50%.
when was the last robertson Shootout goal..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad