OT: Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Hrudey trying to say that Hart didn't know handling the puck in the trapezoid gets you penalized.

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
First I said that the Stars could not handle the Avs, then I said that the Stars were legit, now I think the Stars are going to Bylsma themselves out of the playoffs.

Reactions: Andy99

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Would've been funny if they beat the Bruins in the 2011 Cup Final though. Milbury would probably still be inconsolable to this day had that happened.

Hamhuis had to go for that hip check...

Also, I believe MacKinnon is cementing himself as the best player in the league right now.

Reactions: Andy99

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Dallas's top line back to being a non-factor, that trio is hilariously inconsistent for a big line. I am rooting for Dallas but I mostly happy that we finally have a game 7 and I wouldn't mind much if Colorado prevails because they are fun to watch. I wonder what Leafs fans will say if Hutchinson gets a third win in a row to complete the comeback. :)

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018

What is your feeling on this play SouthGeorge?

So your admitting I'm factually correct by resorting to gifs of bad plays?

I think even with that blunder his stat line in two rounds already beats any Letang post season as a whole. Makar potentially has two more rounds to embarrass him even more.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I think every team out West has some pretty glaring flaws right now. Vegas' blueline, the Avs' goaltending situation, the Stars' forwards and their lack of consistency, the Canucks' youth/inexperience.

I still think the West is gonna run away with the Cup, and I'm glad too, because they're all exciting teams to watch. I just hope it's Colorado. ;)

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
The Lightning have been the best team throughout the playoffs. Talking about weaknesses, I don’t think there are any on that roster. As @ColePens keeps mentioning, they’ll have dropped the ball if they don’t win it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad