News Article: Around the NHL

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hey other teams can blow 3-1 series leads too, granted they also weren't leading 3-0 with 10 to go in the third lol

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Feeling gutted for Yotes fans right now, after the arena vote failed. I hope there is some Plan B that keeps the team the city, not optimistic, but those fans have endured a shit show for near on 20 years and they still support the team.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Feeling gutted for Yotes fans right now, after the arena vote failed. I hope there is some Plan B that keeps the team the city, not optimistic, but those fans have endured a shit show for near on 20 years and they still support the team.
Coyotes ownership and league talking about next steps. Lots of speculation outlined in Business of Hockey forum.

My guess is (at this late date, schedule creationwise) they play at Mullet Arena for the 23-24 season. We may see relocation for 24-25 and potential ownership change.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Coyotes ownership and league talking about next steps. Lots of speculation outlined in Business of Hockey forum.

My guess is (at this late date, schedule creationwise) they play at Mullet Arena for the 23-24 season. We may see relocation for 24-25 and potential ownership change.
Yeah I've been quietly following it. I can't really see the team moving this year if they are moving, While the Thrashers did move May 31, lots would have been done in the background before that.

I hope the Tempe voters enjoy their precious landfill.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Apparently confirmed today along with Vegas hosting next year's award show. I'm gonna guess they'll keep the Wednesday/Thursday format like this year if only so that attendees don't have to battle with summer vacationers for weekend hotels.

I already bugged a Vegas buddy about the draft, so I'll be there. Day 1 gets all the spotlight but I've had more fun on Day 2 since there's fewer people and there's a more relaxed atmosphere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad