Around the NHL XXXVIII: Nope, still eliminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Always laughed at guys who said hagelin couldn't score in this league. No the guy is not a sniper but tracks down pucks with fury. He's definitely a capable 20 goal scorer. He has way more playoff goals than Rick Nash. He rarely gets pp time. Fu Anaheim lol

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Okay so who do we root for in the ECF? I think Pittsburgh is the better team at the moment, so I guess I go Tampa. Obviously hoping that the winner comes out of the West.
Honestly I might dislike the Lightning more right now. I don't know. Personally I think they're screwed against the Penguins anyway though.

This game:

rorqTAW.gif

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Okay so who do we root for in the ECF? I think Pittsburgh is the better team at the moment, so I guess I go Tampa. Obviously hoping that the winner comes out of the West.

I hate Tampa less than Pittsburgh, so I think I will root for Tampa in the ECF, and then root for whatever Western team makes the Final.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Curious where the Caps go from here. This would be the most disappointing playoff loss in a history full of them.

I was thinking that too. There is no way this is a good thing for them. I was hoping since the Rangers were out they had a good chance of at least getting to the Conference Final. I said before Trotz is not a playoff game coach at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad