Around the NHL XXXVI: 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Looks like, for the first time since 2011, a team other than LA or Chi is going to win the cup.

Wouldn't count LA out yet. They could easily tie the series up just as we can. Hawks have a little bit more of a climb it seems as of right now.

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
The Blues look really, really good. All those years of bowing out of the playoffs early has really gotten to them. Wouldnt be surprised if they make to the SCF.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Chicago, I'm not surprised. Been saying for months they're not that good this year.

LA on the other hand; I'd be very surprised if they don't find a way past San Jose.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Like I said, not a fan of Chicago this year, but man did the Blues ever steal this one.

Shot attempts 59-22 Blackhawks :amazed:

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Chicago is acting like a bunch of babies. You knew that was gonna happen with .3 seconds left.

I respect how good this team is, but Jesus are they just so unlikable.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Corsi was 26-4 in the 3rd period.

That was turtling that would make our avatars hide their heads in shame. After seeing that, they're gonna go home, hang up their shell, and never turtle again because they will never be that turtly.

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
Chicago is acting like a bunch of babies. You knew that was gonna happen with .3 seconds left.

I respect how good this team is, but Jesus are they just so unlikable.

Imagine living around their fans like I do. Most of their fans know jack about hockey, classic bandwagon punks. I brought up Chelios, Belfour and Amonte and they don't have a clue who they were, but they all love their captain, that "Toes" guy.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Shaw gets that penalty with 2 minutes left with his team trailing, dumb penalty by him, but the ref still called it. Why are the refs we've had so far swallowing their whistles at everything in the 3rd period? Every other game I watch the refs are calling penalties in the 3rd period. Stalberg gets his mouth ripped open and nothing.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
The Blues look really, really good. All those years of bowing out of the playoffs early has really gotten to them. Wouldnt be surprised if they make to the SCF.

I hope whoever it is who comes out of the West can win the Cup if it's not us in the Stanley Cup Final.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Shaw gets that penalty with 2 minutes left with his team trailing, dumb penalty by him, but the ref still called it. Why are the refs we've had so far swallowing their whistles at everything in the 3rd period? Every other game I watch the refs are calling penalties in the 3rd period. Stalberg gets his mouth ripped open and nothing.

It's hard to not think conspiracy theories when you see what Letang got away with last night. It looked like he tried to kill Stalberg. It was ugly.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Man flyers falling like flies. Laughton looks like he's in bad shape. Really hope he's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad