Around the NHL XXXVI: 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Islanders fans are most certainly aware of how agitated everyone sounds in this thread...

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I don'tkknow why anyone is getting bent out of shape about this. The Isles are embarrassing themselves, who cares? If we can't beat Pitt we're not good enough to win the Cup, end of discussion. The match ups aren't nearly as important as some of you seem to think.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Islanders fans are most certainly aware of how agitated everyone sounds in this thread...

Yeah, it's ridiculous honestly. At the same time, it's jjust as cringe-worthy to see fans rootingaagainst their own team. Plenty of embarrassment to go around.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
I don'tkknow why anyone is getting bent out of shape about this. The Isles are embarrassing themselves, who cares? If we can't beat Pitt we're not good enough to win the Cup, end of discussion. The match ups aren't nearly as important as some of you seem to think.

Big difference having to likely play Pitts and Caps in their 1st 2 rounds than the Panthers and one of TB/DET.

Not to mention, it's going to boring as **** having to play Pitts and Caps again in the early rounds...

hawthorne*

Winning in hockey is not just about skill, it's about luck. Many SC winners have had easy match-ups.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

Rangers/Panthers would be boring as ****. Bring on Pittsburgh. They don't want to play us, two years in a row we have owned their soul.

4th string goalie as their starter? :laugh:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Lol at this Islanders playoff commercial. Team hasn't won a series in over two decades...:laugh:

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Lol they'd be *****ing to if our team put in this kind of effort and purposefully dogged it for a specific playoff spot too so whatever.

Meh we're getting what we deserve. We should have done this yesterday and didn't. They're just doing what they should be doing here. Can't blame them. We put ourselves in this situation by winning that game. (That said if we lose yesterday it's entirely possible the Islanders play last night's game differently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad