Around the NHL XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatchesMalone

Formerly Innocent Bystander
Aug 29, 2010
For f*** sake Vegas and their scouting and development. For all the shit Dorion and the Sens management team gets, losing Lowes is so underrated.

Forget about Glass and Hague,

DiLiberatore looks like one of a handful of options for Team Canada's last two or three open spots on D, especially if they decide to go with his age and experience at a higher level over Drysdale's raw skill (also depending on Dobson's NHL status). Maybe even Kaedan Korczak too.

Lucas Elvenes leading the AHL in scoring with 13 in 8. Jack Dugan leading the NCAA with an absurd 14 in 6. Pavel Dorofeyev looking like he should have been an obvious first rounder. By Neptune's Trident!

Reactions: Sensators

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
For **** sake Vegas and their scouting and development. For all the **** Dorion and the Sens management team gets, losing Lowes is so underrated.

Forget about Glass and Hague,

DiLiberatore looks like one of a handful of options for Team Canada's last two or three open spots on D, especially if they decide to go with his age and experience at a higher level over Drysdale's raw skill (also depending on Dobson's NHL status). Maybe even Kaedan Korczak too.

Lucas Elvenes leading the AHL in scoring with 13 in 8. Jack Dugan leading the NCAA with an absurd 14 in 6. Pavel Dorofeyev looking like he should have been an obvious first rounder. By Neptune's Trident!
Lowes got out at a good time.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
The problem is more with the management team. They failed to get the defensive personnel to go with their forwards and it's been so many years of iterations of the same style of roster that the players are starting to tune out Babcock because it just doesn't work come playoff time against the best the East has to offer.

Yeah he has to go but it's bigger than Babcock.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
The problem is more with the management team. They failed to get the defensive personnel to go with their forwards and it's been so many years of iterations of the same style of roster that the players are starting to tune out Babcock because it just doesn't work come playoff time against the best the East has to offer.

Yeah he has to go but it's bigger than Babcock.

I love how people tried to claim that bringing in Barrie and Ceci would improve their defensive play lmao

Reactions: SenatorsHockey

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Another 6 points so far for Boston's first line.

Anyone looking for a Halloween costume should think about going as a three-headed Bruins 1st line because they are frighteningly good!

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008

Anyone looking for a Halloween costume should think about going as a three-headed Bruins 1st line because they are frighteningly good!

I am just going to wear a Bruins jersey, score goals, speak french and cheapshot people.

I think wearing a leafs jersey and mooning people will be the number 1 NHL related costume this year.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I am just going to wear a Bruins jersey, score goals, speak french and cheapshot people.

I think wearing a leafs jersey and mooning people will be the number 1 NHL related costume this year.

You mean wearing a Leafs jersey and choking on some candy corn, right?

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I love how people tried to claim that bringing in Barrie and Ceci would improve their defensive play lmao
If you are trading for Cody Ceci you just deserve to not be in the PO
I mean CECI lol

Reactions: Deku

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON

And we get to play them in Boston next Saturday with the home team getting the last line change. Don't think you'll see our fourth line on the ice much...

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Oh no... we are no longer in last place.Detroit is on a 8 game losing skid... this needs to stop.

Reactions: Yak

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Mika Zibanejad, everyone's favourite former Sen, is now "day to day" with an "upper body injury". He got drilled by Bergeron in what looked like a clean hit. FWIW, after a red hot start Zbad had been ice cold lately - two assists in his last five games, and the Rangers are sliding quickly.

Reactions: Daxi

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Josi signed for 8 years and 72 million. That's a far cry from Karlsson money
Tennessee taxation means his take home will be very similar, some insiders have suggested players definitely factor that in.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
He's been a healthy scratch many times already. Smith's time in the NHL is coming to a close.

I think Smith can't wait to be done his contract so that he can retire. He'll be a certified NHLPA agent in 5 years and will be damn good at it. Very good guy but playing hockey simply is not his passion.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
SJ down 2-0

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad