Around The NHL XXXIX: Watching From Afar

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

I'm rooting for the West anyway but I'd rather see the Pens over the Lightning in the Eastern Final.

Granted this one isn't even over yet.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Rooting for Pens because they beat us and because they are the most fun to watch.

That Hagelin fellow is pretty good.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
My dislike of Cooper and the media driven "triplets" is minimal to my dislike of Crosby and Mario. Don't want to see them hoist her.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I'm rooting for the West anyway but I'd rather see the Pens over the Lightning in the Eastern Final.

I think Tampa is favourite if they get injured players back - an interesting final nonetheless.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Not even remotely true. We win the cup in 2014 with Ovechkin instead of Nash.

Without a doubt. Not even close. Ovechkin would have scored twice as many goals on pp alone for what Nash had total goals.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Has kuznetsov been the most disappointing player in these playoffs?

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
If we're talking Russian disappointments, it has to be Kuznetsov. 77 points in the regular season and 2 in 12 playoff games

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
It never ceases to amaze how the Caps continue to find ways to **** up a great season. Bunch of chokers.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
It never ceases to amaze how the Caps continue to find ways to **** up a great season. Bunch of chokers.

I don't think they are choking at all. Over the last month of the season, the Pens were the best team in the NHL.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
I don't think they are choking at all. Over the last month of the season, the Pens were the best team in the NHL.

Not so much choking as it is not living up to expectations. Many people had them winning the cup and they can't even get past the 2nd round as per usual. I know the Pens are good and have a lot to do with it but the Caps aren't exactly playing inspired hockey.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
I seriously despise our new GM...Gorton should be (mod) for trading Hagelin for Emerson Etem.....Emerson #^&*ing Etem
are you friggin kidding me
and I don't want hear about salary cap issues...something else could of been done to avoid losing Hags

Last edited by a moderator:

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
The problem is Ovechkin, not because of him, but because just like every other year that team lives and dies with him.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I seriously despise our new GM...Gorton should be (mod) for trading Hagelin for Emerson Etem.....Emerson #^&*ing Etem
are you friggin kidding me
and I don't want hear about salary cap issues...something else could of been done to avoid losing Hags

I think I dislike Anaheim more to trade him back to the east - I`m happy they are out this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Not so much choking as it is not living up to expectations. Many people had them winning the cup and they can't even get past the 2nd round as per usual. I know the Pens are good and have a lot to do with it but the Caps aren't exactly playing inspired hockey.
They are living up to exactly my expectations muahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad