Around the NHL XXXIV | Playoff Spectators Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
It's not crazy to put Grubauer in net to start the series. He played like their #1 G for the last few months. He fully earned this.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
I just switched to that game in time to see the rebound... Seth Jones would be great to have... excellent 2 way D.
He might be in the running for the Norris this year. Should at least be a HM.

First overtime game this year. Nothing better than Playoff OT.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
I got Ovie or Dubois. Really impressed by Dubois during the home stretch of the season and he hasn't dissapointed so far tonight.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Re: Seth Jones - I wonder if that Dobson kid has that kind of upside. @BondraTime may have an idea
That would be a hell of a pick if he turns out this good and we don't get Dahlin or Svechnikov.

It has been a very dissapointing season for the sens but the possibility of drafting an elite player with a top 5 pick has me excited about the future. Lots of good youth in the system already too. Just need to retain our already elite players in the process.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
That would be a hell of a pick if he turns out this good and we don't get Dahlin or Svechnikov.

It has been a very dissapointing season for the sens but the possibility of drafting an elite player with a top 5 pick has me excited about the future. Lots of good youth in the system already too. Just need to retain our already elite players in the process.

Jones went 4th in 2013 behind McKinnon, Drouin, and Barkov ... That top 4 was pretty great..

Reactions: Blarginator

Dino Tkachuk

Ottawa Senators
Jan 6, 2009
I hope those that think all high flying skill, no grit/size is the way to go are paying attention. When things tighten up in the playoffs teams with size (and arguably less skill) really do even the playing field - like Ottawa last year. Boston absolutely beat Toronto up tonight. Yikes!

As the Sens rebuild and tweak their roster balance will be key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad