Around the NHL XXXIV | Playoff Spectators Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
That's true, but I'd be willing to bet a Tavares-led second line will get more icetime than a Bozak-led second line. I'm not sure what kind of icetime the 4th line got, but I doubt you could cut into their minutes all that much, so the third line will likely take a hit.
He's still going to see loads of PP time and get some good matchups. I'd lock him into 25 goals. He can also play the wing, so it's not like hes locked into the third line. Toronto's forward depth is stupid good.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
He's still going to see loads of PP time and get some good matchups. I'd lock him into 25 goals. He can also play the wing, so it's not like hes locked into the third line. Toronto's forward depth is stupid good.

Oh, for sure. Not suggesting he'll turn into a 30-point guy or anything. But everyone should expect to see his numbers drop a bit.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008

Drew Bannister won coach of the year in the OHL and filled the San Antonio head coach vacancy. Glad we didn't hire him, even though at the time he looked like a great candidate. I wonder how well-known his malpractice was.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Drew Bannister won coach of the year in the OHL and filled the San Antonio head coach vacancy. Glad we didn't hire him, even though at the time he looked like a great candidate. I wonder how well-known his malpractice was.

Wow...what a shitty thing to do to a kid. If I had a son in hockey, no way in hell he plays for that coach/organization after something like that. You're screwing around with a persons long term health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad