Around the NHL XXXIV | Playoff Spectators Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
The mountains are great but really, the 7pm late game is the best part of living on the west coast.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Will the Flyers have an answer? All Pens tonight... They are so fast, they work really hard and they have a ton of skill.

I feel deprived watching teams with size, speed, work ethic, skating, shooting, puck-handling and playmaking skills!

Glad the Jets got it done in the whiteout tonight!

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I feel deprived watching teams with size, speed, work ethic, skating, shooting, puck-handling and playmaking skills!

Glad the Jets got it done in the whiteout tonight!
I know how you feel... we get to watch some good hockey now

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The mountains are great but really, the 7pm late game is the best part of living on the west coast.

I lived out there for about 8 years .. Also spent the winter in AZ where they don't do daylight savings so .. 4 pm early games and 7 pm late games ... love it... I liked it when I lived out in Van too. NFL Sundays and MNF are great as well.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
William Karlsson 25 y/0

0oYuBh.jpg

It would be nice to see this turbo accelerated progression out of one or two of our prospects 6 goals to 43 goals 25 pts to 78 pts... pretty amazing... And he looks really good so it does not look like a fluke

Reactions: DrEasy

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
William Karlsson 25 y/0

0oYuBh.jpg

It would be nice to see this turbo accelerated progression out of one or two of our prospects 6 goals to 43 goals 25 pts to 78 pts... pretty amazing... And he looks really good so it does not look like a fluke

Brown, White, and Chabot next year. Just you wait and see!

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Flyers are not a good team. I’ve said it all year long. Lots of points because of OT losses. This series should be a short one. Haxtol actually said he’s leaning towards starting Elliott in game 2.

I think it’s a good thing the Jets game was close tonight. Everyone acted like the Wild had no chance in this series, and it ended up being a close one. Jets know they can’t take them for granted. They will have to work for it. Can’t just show up and expect to win without doing the work.

I’m all aboard the Vegas train! If the Jets don’t come out of the west, I hope the Golden Knights do.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Vegas looks like they have a massive advantage in skating and speed vs the Kings. I picked LA to win this series in my pool, but unless LA starts wearing these guys down a bit, I can't see them winning.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Flyers are not a good team. I’ve said it all year long. Lots of points because of OT losses. This series should be a short one. Haxtol actually said he’s leaning towards starting Elliott in game 2.

As much as I dislike Elliott he is the better option. Mrazek is a mess.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Vegas looks like they have a massive advantage in skating and speed vs the Kings. I picked LA to win this series in my pool, but unless LA starts wearing these guys down a bit, I can't see them winning.

Yeah, Vegas can really skate. That’s how you build your team in today’s game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad