NHL Around the NHL XXVI - Bubble Hockey Continues III......RIP Dale Hawerchuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Ya, you gotta give to get sometimes but I really don't get what the end game is.
If they didn't have the round robin, the best team in the East during the regular season, the Bruins, would have the advantage of facing the worst team to advance in the first two rounds.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Philly played that game as conservative as they possibly could, because they knew Montreal had no scoring and would end up beating themselves eventually. It worked.

Nice to see Khudobin in net for a quality team and getting playoff starts! Very happy for him.

Reactions: Zillah and BMC

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Hawerchuk was easily one of the most underrated players of the 80s and early 90s. He single handedly carried the Winnipeg Jets on his back until Selanne came along.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Lucic is having himself a good PO's, I want to cheer for him but the 2 biggest dickheads in the league also plays on that team so I can't.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I can't believe there were ever people who thought Gaudreau was better than Marchand. That guy doesn't win puck battles, heck, he doesn't even try in puck battles.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Isles are hungrier and better coached. Caps look lost. Barzal is turning out to be a pretty good playoff player. Sure wish the Bs would have had a chance at drafting him :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad