Around the NHL XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I'm confused - I thought Karlsson was yelling at Brassard? What do the referees have to do with anything?

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I'm confused - I thought Karlsson was yelling at Brassard? What do the referees have to do with anything?

Cherry thought Karlsson was yelling at them. He's wrong of course, but that's the only coverage of the Sens game he provided.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Cherry thought Karlsson was yelling at them. He's wrong of course, but that's the only coverage of the Sens game he provided.

It's interesting how he's like an elderly relative sending you 'news' stories to your email about some horrific injustice. And then a quick google search reveals it's a total lie.

Too bad he speaks to millions every night his segment airs and not many people will fact check.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Maclean was trying to plead that he was yelling at Brassard but Cherry said " he was coach of the year"he knows hockey

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Imagine if Toronto did win the series? Good luck getting any attention from the media if you are a fan of another Canadian team.

Hypothetically, If the Leafs lost in round 2 and the Oilers won the cup, the Leafs would still get most of the media attention despite the Oilers finally breaking the Canadian team stanley cup drought.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
I know the Capitals have their labels attached to them but with how they are struggling against the Leafs I am glad Columbus won that last game of the season. Let Chabot, White and later, Brown come into the picture before we have high stakes playoff games against the Leafs once again.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
The Capitals look terrible, there's no way they're winning the cup this year. It'll be Chicago, Pittsburgh or Anaheim, I guarantee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad