Around The NHL XVI: When the Deadline Called, Did You Answer? Update: No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hab fans are such hypocrites.

They keep on saying how irrelevant we are, but they keep on talking about us anyways.

If we really were irrelevant, then why do those ****ers keep on talking about us?

Hab fans are seriously getting to be more annoying then Leaf fans.

Karlsson2Turris*

Hope Monahan+Gaudreau wreck the pathetic Bruins.

I actually feel bad for Boston. Say they miss the playoffs and win the lottery. They'll end up trading McD for another Loui Eriksson because he doesn't fit into their "culture"

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Panthers stadium is empty.

Panthers stadium always looks empty because all the seats they have behind the player benches all have premium lounge access, and they're too busy drinking and eating out of their seats to bother coming back to watch the game.

I mean, the stadium could actually LEGIT be empty too, because Panthers, but you can't base that just on the seats you can see when watching the on-ice action.

Senafan

May 17, 2013
The leafs board is hilarious and sad at the same time. In the pre game thread the focus is on picking up a loss against Tampa because they play the sabres and oilers soon. Oh man, the pride is so long gone.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
The leafs board is hilarious and sad at the same time. In the pre game thread the focus is on picking up a loss against Tampa because they play the sabres and oilers soon. Oh man, the pride is so long gone.

The difference between the guy they get and the guy we get probably won't be so big. So that's nice.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Honestly surprised how Tampa has such a strong hockey fanbase while Panthers are close to relocation...

Tampa is good team. Panthers however are still garbage. Yes, they are probably a bit better then last year, but they still most likely do not have the talent enough to push them over the hump into a playoff spot. They really can't score. Trading for Jagr didn't really help in that department. They also can't pull off a decent win streak. They can win 2 in a row, but they just can't win 3 or more in a row on a consistent basis. They only have one 3 game win streak this season if i recall correctly. They also have a negative goal differential.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
That was a pretty amazing snipe by Kucherov for that first goal by Tampa.

It hit the part where the crossbar and post meet - and in.

StatesideSensFan

Jun 29, 2003
Atlanta
it is surreal to walk past palm trees on your way to a hockey game. I can't blame Miami folks for not wanting to be stuck inside watching terrible hockey generally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad