Around The NHL XVI: When the Deadline Called, Did You Answer? Update: No

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I went to see their PGT for a sec, and man are they ever the most whiny, obnoxious fan base. So glad I don't have to deal with that much BS on this board(still some, but not nearly as much). They have the best record in the east and yet a lot of them hate half the roster, want the coach fired, and generally crap on the team for minor stuff that every team has to deal with a lot more often.

I mean don't get me wrong, they're not quite as good as their record indicates, but how can anyone be such a whiny little b**** when their team sits #1 in the conference? Do they not remember how irrelevant their team was for several years? Just try to appreciate your team a little when it's good for Price's sake!

Let me tell you, I sure am glad most of my friends in Montreal aren't big hockey fans.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
David Clarkson out for the rest of the year.

Suck it Columbus. Karma got you good for helping Toronto get around the cap rules.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Per SportsClubStats

- Our % chance of making the playoffs is currently 28.7% (+6.9% due to last night)
- If Calgary beats Boston in regulation tonight that increases to 34.4%.

So for the first time since 2004, I will say Go Flames Go

Liliaceae

hockey
Jun 21, 2007
Canada
I went to see their PGT for a sec, and man are they ever the most whiny, obnoxious fan base. So glad I don't have to deal with that much BS on this board(still some, but not nearly as much). They have the best record in the east and yet a lot of them hate half the roster, want the coach fired, and generally crap on the team for minor stuff that every team has to deal with a lot more often.

I mean don't get me wrong, they're not quite as good as their record indicates, but how can anyone be such a whiny little b**** when their team sits #1 in the conference? Do they not remember how irrelevant their team was for several years? Just try to appreciate your team a little when it's good for Price's sake!

Let me tell you, I sure am glad most of my friends in Montreal aren't big hockey fans.

They're Hab fans, they're known for being the whiniest. It's not shocking at all.

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005

Habs fans take the cake for worst fans in the league. They remind me of children running around recklessly with their fragile toy over their head. Then when they trip and drop and break their toy, they cry. I think the best way to describe them is by thinking of a die hard hockey fan, then take away reason and accountability.

Last edited by a moderator:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Yep their PGT is pathetic at best. I was going to comment on it but L'Av hit the nail on the head.

But it seems to be only on HF in my experience, habs fan friends i have not-online are all really chill.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
They're Hab fans, they're known for being the whiniest. It's not shocking at all.

Yea, that is quite the norm for them.

They boo everything and think everything is or deserves a penalty. A player receives a clean body check "booo", A Canadiens player fell on his own "booo", the lighting is too dark "booo", a stick breaks "booo", a player doesn't speak french "booo"...

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Some great scoreboard watching tonight with Bruins, Panthers and Flyers all in action.

Go Flames !
Go Stars !
Go Blues !

No Luongo or Montoya for Panthers for a couple games !

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So apparently the Coyotes is going to be wearing their old jerseys tonight.

The Sens should do the same. I would love for the Sens to wear their old jerseys in a game.

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Wouldn't it be a great story if we actually made the playoffs? We're certainly playing like we want it right now. Going to be an interesting stretch drive.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
We play Buffalo, Boston plays Calgary.

If you told me 15 days ago that we could be 2 points out of a playoff spot, with 2 games remaining against the Bruins, I would have said you were crazy.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009

If you told me 15 days ago that we could be 2 points out of a playoff spot, with 2 games remaining against the Bruins, I would have said you were crazy.

the 2 games against the bruins will be like our 1st round of playoffs.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

Historically we are pretty bad against the Bruins. Hopefully the guys don't fold in these 2 huge games.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
I like hab fans..some of my best friends are hab fans :'(

483ef0911f5e27073a015b45aee7a288b9c8d3bfa104f8bfe6625572f97cfa52.jpg

Karlsson2Turris*

Some great scoreboard watching tonight with Bruins, Panthers and Flyers all in action.

Go Flames !
Go Stars !
Go Blues !

No Luongo or Montoya for Panthers for a couple games !

What if the Panthers have a hidden Amdrew Hammond clone sitting in the minors? :laugh:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

And that's exactly why I'm so annoying on this board trying to slow down the whining. I don't want the Sens fanbase to be anything like the Habs fanbase...

And yeah, the problem in that fanbase is just the fanatics, I have plenty of friends who really don't care about hockey and plenty of others who are really into it but not of the annoying kind.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This epic road trip we just wrapped up has me LEGITIMATELY INVESTED in this Flames-Bruins game. Like... I am not just watching it because I like watching good hockey games, I am emotionally invested in Calgary just beating the snot out of the Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad