Around the NHL XVI: Just about round three edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Thought about putting a no more Habs comment, but figured they didn't deserve title glory.

Continue here

Yes, I commend you for this.

I don't care what happens in the playoffs now. Habs are out, my sore loser saltiness became a little less tonight.

Given the 3 teams remaining in the east, IMO whoever wins the WCF wins the Cup. Which is in stark contrast to who I picked to win at the beginning of the year (NYR).

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
OK lets get this ball rolling again.

Hahahahaha **** you Montreal.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
So in the other thread, people were commenting about how Therrien threw the team under the bus already... how so?

I mean, I believe it, but I'm also curious and enjoy Habs-related schadenfreude.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I wouldn't mind the Rangers winning, but honestly... I think Washington/Tampa would actually be a fun series to watch.

BigBush*

Cant help but feel a little frustrated. I feel Ottawa is the better team out of Montreal and Tampa.

Maybe that's just the homer in me. I guess we'll find out next year

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Cant help but feel a little frustrated. I feel Ottawa is the better team out of Montreal and Tampa.

Maybe that's just the homer in me. I guess we'll find out next year

Agreed

However we paid the price for having to go through a 2 month insane run just to make the playoffs: injuries and fatigue too their toll

BigBush*

I think Anaheim is going to pummel Chicago. Still uncertain about the east.

Couldn't disagree more. Chicago without a doubt.

Crawford will be shakey at times, but will ultimately out play Anderson. I've never seen such a clutch goalie that's so shakey

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I want Anaheim to beat Chicago because Chicago winning another Cup would just be obnoxious

I also want to see Ovechkin get to the third round and hopefully get a Cup because that would be sweet

I like the Rangers, I just like this year's Washington more

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Ovechkin being another Bure would just be depressing wouldn't it?

I want exciting players to do well. Of course there's more to winning than being exciting and if Life is one thing, it's unfair

Still... There's something so wrong about the thought of a guy like Ovechkin never getting even a shot at Cup, at least Bure came close

BigBush*

Chicago is just so incredibly stacked. I'd bet a fair amount they'll win another cup this year

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Also hard for me to root against them when they have Hossa and Vermette who were some of my favourite Sens from back in the day

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Im hung up on the matter, I have always been a **** disturber siding with Ovechkin even when he was getting a lot of hate, and feel its necessary for him to get a cup for the Crosby Vs Ovi debates, but I also love the rangers more then anything and the love I have for ovi is tripled for Lundqvist, and he has less time to get his.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I think the Ducks Hawks series will be extremely tight, but my gut says Anaheim takes it in 6 or 7.

Tomorrow might be the most exciting game we'll see in these playoffs though. I don't really care who wins.

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
I really like Washington to win tomorrow because I think they fare well against tampa. Tampa shudnt be able to handle that size.

As for the west, I like Chicago, I have a soft spot for tht city for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad