Around the NHL XL: Extra Large

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Did anyone besides Callahan decide to show up for Tampa on the offensive side tonight?

*Bob Richards*

Boy do I totally not miss Brian Boyle with every waking moment of my hockey existence.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
The Penguins goal just before the end of the second period really reminded me of the type of goal the Rangers would give up

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
What has Callahan done offensively?

Did you watch the first two periods? He was only forward with a heartbeat. If everyone would have played with his effort first two periods maybe they would have actually generated a chance

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG

Did you watch the first two periods? He was only forward with a heartbeat. If everyone would have played with his effort first two periods maybe they would have actually generated a chance

Watched the whole game. Callahan did almost zero offensively. One shot in the first two periods to be precise.

He played his usual solid game overall, but offensively he had one scoring chance and didn't score.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Could it be he's still not 100 percent after coming back from the broken leg? He's never been this bad before.

possible. Girardi went from average to horrid because of knee injuries. Poor skating is so visible in todays game, can make a player go from great to bad, and leg injuries play a big part in it.

Not to mention his conditioning is probably shot from the leg injury too

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2016/05/25/bruins-will-be-aggressive-in-pursuit-of-puck-mover/

Heh, been saying it for months, Yandle, enjoy that 7M contract you are going to get from Boston.

Well, with the rumors of the Bruins having been close to getting Shattenkirk at one point, the Blues possibly looking for an upgrade down the middle, and Sweeney being a bit of a muppet, I wouldn't be surprised to see something around Krejci and Shattenkirk. Spooner has really stepped in as a viable 2nd line center and might make that sort of move possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille