AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

giphy.gif

Reactions: BMC

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
What exactly has Puljujarvi done in the league to generate the kind of cache that would entail some team taking on Lucic’s albatross contract? :laugh:

Nicholson and Gretzky are nuts.

"But....But....Yakupov was a 1st overall, we need more back for him..."

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Not sure why he’s getting THAT choked up? Zucc will be back in a couple of months anyway.

Hank and Zucc are really close friends outside the hockeyrink. Zucc is a frequent guest at their house and he's friends with the entire family, so its not outrageous to say that they have an emotional bond that goes further than "Whatever see ya dude".

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
If Edmonton finds a team that wants Puljujarvi so bad they are willing to take most of if not all of Lucic’s contract they should take a 7th rounder and call it a win.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
If Edmonton finds a team that wants Puljujarvi so bad they are willing to take most of if not all of Lucic’s contract they should take a 7th rounder and call it a win.

Might be a good deal for Ottawa. They have an AHL team anyways for the foreseeable future. Why not take on Lucic for a few years and see if Poolparty pans out. That's a risk, however, and a lot of money for Melnyk to be gambling with.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Might be a good deal for Ottawa. They have an AHL team anyways for the foreseeable future. Why not take on Lucic for a few years and see if Poolparty pans out. That's a risk, however, and a lot of money for Melnyk to be gambling with.
Send back Zach Smith’s contract maybe.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
What exactly has Puljujarvi done in the league to generate the kind of cache that would entail some team taking on Lucic’s albatross contract? :laugh:

Nicholson and Gretzky are nuts.
If they find a team that gullible, Stan Bowman should call and offer Debrincat and Seabrook :laugh:

Reactions: Fenway

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Hank and Zucc are really close friends outside the hockeyrink. Zucc is a frequent guest at their house and he's friends with the entire family, so its not outrageous to say that they have an emotional bond that goes further than "Whatever see ya dude".

I understand that they are close.

What I am saying is that from everything I have read, it’s a lock that Zucc will be back with the Rangers next season. He loves NY and they want him back.

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Zucc to be re-evaluated in four weeks... THAT SUCKS.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Or the Bobby Ryan one.
Was looking at Ottawa's line up. Man, how that guy has fallen. Once a promising young goal scorer, now he plays on the 4th-line on a team of no-names. I knew he hasn't been playing great the last few years, but I always underestimate how terrible he truly has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad