Around the NHL - the deadline is around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That’s what I would go with. However, I feel Babs will still want to see Hainsey with Reilly. Should be interesting.

Muzzin can't play on the right side.

On the other hand, Muzzin apparently said he's played on the right a little before LA.

That said, nah, I think Hainsey slides back. Muzzin brings everything defensively and in terms of responsible play that Hainsey brings to the table but so much more in terms of skating, puck movement, etc.

Of course, we'll know soon enough. :D

Reactions: BHD

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Muzzin can't play on the right side.

On the other hand, Muzzin apparently said he's played on the right a little before LA.

That said, nah, I think Hainsey slides back. Muzzin brings everything defensively and in terms of responsible play that Hainsey brings to the table but so much more in terms of skating, puck movement, etc.

Of course, we'll know soon enough. :D

Definitely. I just think it would be totally like Babcock to keep Hainsey there.

Reactions: KIRK

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Gardiner is the X-factor there. I don't buy what his 'advanced stats' say, but he's better than recent performances suggest. As long as he doesn't implode, then that defense is fine.

... what about his basic stats, where he usually scores over 40 points? :naughty:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Gardiner is the X-factor there. I don't buy what his 'advanced stats' say, but he's better than recent performances suggest. As long as he doesn't implode, then that defense is fine.

Probably a good chance they can’t sign him, Matthews and Marner next season so good that Muzzin has another year

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
BUF winning and creeping up on us...we might be out of the top 8 in the East by the end of this week...

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
BUF winning and creeping up on us...we might be out of the top 8 in the East by the end of this week...

They still would have to win tonight and win 1 of the next 2 and get at least a point in the other and we’d need to not get a point in our next 3 games.

I might run a marathon by the end of the week ;)

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They still would have to win tonight and win 1 of the next 2 and get at least a point in the other and we’d need to not get a point in our next 3 games.

I might run a marathon by the end of the week ;)

Entirely plausible with this group...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I watched the entire Rags Cryers game tonight and boy was that a snore fest wrapped inside moments of excitement. Both teams were slop fests, BUT I must say, the Rags power-play made the Penguins look like gold medal Canadian olympic team levels of good. Holy moley they are unfathomable depths of suck.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Mostly because the Caps were ass for a bit. Literally the only reason. We sort of suck ass too, but just longer.

I honestly just hope Letang doesn't get hurt, it's all I have left for hope with this team anymore.
Every team in the metro has issues... Caps hurting, BJacks Panarin and Bobby, Flyers push or sell, NYR meh. Isles will fade to middling wildcard. I'd be shocked if they took the metro. I'd love that first round match-up.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Every team in the metro has issues... Caps hurting, BJacks Panarin and Bobby, Flyers push or sell, NYR meh. Isles will fade to middling wildcard. I'd be shocked if they took the metro. I'd love that first round match-up.

The issue is that mentally, you see this team as the 2017 Penguins.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Not sure what the issue was..

..But pee-aire ALWAYS needs to STFU

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm curious what Disco is in charge of as an assistant coach. I always thought he would make a fantastic assistant coach and shouldn't be a coach again for at least 4-5yrs of just being a good AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad