Around The NHL - The Craig Morgan Vacation Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
It's not even a good chance. You have a better chance to draft outside top two than in it, no matter where you finish.
go ahead and look at the odds.
there are two players you really want in this draft. Dahlin over this Russian kid for sure. You also cant slide out more then three slots.
Coyotes. Worst organization in all of sports.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Last year the team finished strong . This year they started horribly. There is no connection at all with that nonsense.

Talent makes you better. Dahlin is an uber talent who also sells tickets.

I'm not talking about telling players to tank. Just try the minor league goalie to see if he has a future here. You know Rantaa is as good as gone too.

Last year they had a different coaching staff and a much different lineup. So yeah, there's no connection between this team and that one.

Dahlin won't sell a single ticket in this market until he proves in NHL games that he's a game-changer. Period. I don't know how long you've lived in Arizona but this ain't Canada and nobody around here gets hype for prospects sight unseen anymore - Matt Leinart ring any bells?

And nobody knows if Raanta's staying or going, any more than we know whether the team's staying long-term in Arizona or moving to Houston. Johnny Carson's dead, so let's all let the Carnac routines die too.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
As much as I dislike both of them, it was pretty funny seeing Lucic punch Smith in the back of his head and his mask went flying. Should have just let them fight, it would have been interesting.

Reactions: Lilhoody

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Last year the team finished strong . This year they started horribly. There is no connection at all with that nonsense.

Talent makes you better. Dahlin is an uber talent who also sells tickets.

I'm not talking about telling players to tank. Just try the minor league goalie to see if he has a future here. You know Rantaa is as good as gone too.
Or, we could ask all the righties to play left handed, and all the lefties to play right handed, just to see how versitile they are. Jeez.

Reactions: Grimes

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
go ahead and look at the odds.
there are two players you really want in this draft. Dahlin over this Russian kid for sure. You also cant slide out more then three slots.
Coyotes. Worst organization in all of sports.
That's so llama. Buffalo is much worse.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
When's the last time either one made an independent decision?

Likely never
BFm2cLD.gif

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Nashville fans mad and Florida fans happy about this reverse call on a goal with just seconds left in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad