Around The NHL - The Craig Morgan Vacation Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Hasn't almost everyone been saying that things will catch up to Vegas all season?

Very true K! But all good fairy-tales have got to end some time.

Let's see of they can pass the semis anyway.

But if they win it all ..................................

BELLEMARE POUR PRESIDENT!

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Thanks for nothing Nashville. Vegas will be too much for Winnipeg to handle. Get ready to face a team that can actually play defense Winnipeg.

Reactions: doaner

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I hate Winnipeg with a passion, I actually want Wheeler to get hurt (ok not seriously but like a pulled hammy or something) because I don't want him experiencing joy. f*** that guy!

Now all that said I don't think Vegas has much of a chance. The clock is about to strike midnight on the Knights Cinderella season.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Neither team out west can handle the teams out east. Oh rooting for a caps/knights final.
I have no idea why anyone would think any of the 4 teams left can't beat the other 3 and I see no reason why anyone would think Tampa or Wash is way above the West?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Not sure I'd bet against the Jets in any series.
Good for them. They built the team the way it should be done. They are big, young and fast and have a damn good goalie. Their GM was given much heat when things were not going well and he didn't panic and start trading the kids for a fast short term fix.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I hate Winnipeg with a passion, I actually want Wheeler to get hurt (ok not seriously but like a pulled hammy or something) because I don't want him experiencing joy. **** that guy!

Now all that said I don't think Vegas has much of a chance. The clock is about to strike midnight on the Knights Cinderella season.
I'm pulling for Winnipeg, but I don't care for Wheeler or their fans. Looking back, Wheeler had the crystal ball because with TGO around and the NHL owning the team I don't think he would be the player he is today.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I have no idea why anyone would think any of the 4 teams left can't beat the other 3 and I see no reason why anyone would think Tampa or Wash is way above the West?
Anything can happen. You get that hot goalie and you can ride him all the way to the SC.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Theses are the conference finals. Bad teams don't make it this far. Any of the last four is capable of winning the cup at this point and any advantage in talent/hot goaltending, to put a number on it, doesn't really make the probability of winning higher than 60% in a best of seven series.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Washington in 6
Winnipeg in 6

History with my picks says one will be right and one will be wrong. If I could only figure which!!

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Vegas versus Caps. Ovi has to get there once, and only in the NHL can an expansion team get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad