Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
You guys keep him, we insist

I'd seriously consider re-signing him as a 13th forward if he takes league minimum or try to re-sign him at the deadline again. His game is much better suited for the playoffs. I think his experience would be good for your team.

Ok's happiness comes from inside - win or lose. It's good for vibes and an admirable personality quality.

We wish him the best in retirement.

Redacted.

Cheers!

Fight fire with fire...

Last edited by a moderator:

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I'd seriously consider re-signing him as a 13th forward if he takes league minimum or try to re-sign him at the deadline again. His game is much better suited for the playoffs. I think his experience would be good for your team.
We’re good. Thanks for checking in tho.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Okposo is likely going to be back with the Buffalo organization, it just won't be as a player.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
Epic meltdown by Edmonton, from 4-1 lead to 5-4 loss. Ouch

Well there's no Yeti either, that's a mythological creature from the Himalayan mountains
That's more my point though. Mythical creatures are one thing. It would be like New York City having another team and naming them the New York Red Panda's. If it's not native to the area, then i think it sounds ridiculous. Not a big deal, but just rather silly to me.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Shesterkin
Oetenger
Bobrovsky
Swayman

(drop off in talent/consistency)
Anderson
Georgiev
Silovs
Skinner

Those are my playoff goalie 'hot' starter rankings and that list is also how I see stanley cup odds order.

I would love to see Boston throw Ullmark in there and see if he can change the course of that series.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
That's more my point though. Mythical creatures are one thing. It would be like New York City having another team and naming them the New York Red Panda's. If it's not native to the area, then i think it sounds ridiculous. Not a big deal, but just rather silly to me.
I saw my first red panda at the Bronx Zoo.

I saw my first Yeti, however, on Elmwood Avenue.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
Me watching how the Bruins lost last night

1715639259560.png

Now for Carolina to go down for good tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad