Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I’m sorry. A guy running you well after the puck is gone who put himself in position to eat a gloved fist isn’t the same as standing there and eating a gloved fist when you aren’t even engaged.

And not in the way you seem to believe they aren’t the same.

Marchand got got because he put himself there. f*** him.
Bennett had the balls to tell the TBS team that he's just come off an injury and he's going to protect himself....

Bottom line, they are both borderline illegal players who knew EXACTLY what each other was planning to do. No sympathies for either. Ya play that way and sooner or later, you're gonna answer for it.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
OMG... EDM pulls goalie, and scores to pull within 1 with slightly over 1 minute to go.

This after Miller pinged off the post on an empty net.

What a game !!! :popcorn:

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
TNT broadcast fail to show the McDavid slash that started all the ruckus at the horn
Suppression of evidence is a time tested technique....

I mean McJesus is a saint. Isn't he?

Sportsnet was blaming Zadorov for the crosscheck skipping criticism of McDavid slash
With that sort of bias one could very easily accuse Zadorov of being responsible Russia's attack on Ukraine......

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
The Oilers gonna kill their top 5 guys.

This TOI is unreal.

Screenshot_20240513_065315_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: joshjull

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I think that has to do with having an easy 1st round against Kings
Capture.PNG

The workload for him has certainly increased a ton vs Vancouver when compared to against LA (outside of Game 5).

But, it isn't like Edmonton is leaning on their top guys more than lots of teams do in the playoffs.

Capture.PNG

Miro has has a rough go of it with Vegas in Round 1 and then Colorado in Round 2.

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
Okie has been an absolute gem for us in the playoffs and he seems really happy in the interviews. I think you should re-sign him, great leader.
Ok's happiness comes from inside - win or lose. It's good for vibes and an admirable personality quality.

We wish him the best in retirement.

Mod edit - things one can not say.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad