Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
make the puck smaller

Like this?

IMG_0592.png

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Difficult for me to express just how happy I am to see the Hawks drop their 4th in a row, giving up 5, to Calgary, and looking every bit as sloppy as the score indicated.

Tell me more about how the Pens are the only contender to play poorly structured hockey for extended stretches, HF.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
If only more of the Penguins loses came in OT or the SO like the Blackhawks' loses do. They have a league-leading 13 OT/SO loses.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
What a horrible night for scoreboard watching. Caps win in OT, Flyers win big against Detroit, Columbus loses, and Carolina loses.

Arguably every single result went the opposite way from what I wanted to happen.

Mo Wanchuk

Embrace the Hate
Mar 16, 2009
Palm Isle
Watching the Wild/Ducks, man I miss Cookie. That dude is a gamer.

I do too. The way the Wild played tonight is the way I wish the Pens would play. Hard, fast, aggressive. Make the short tape to tape passes, and skate your ass off. The just clowned the 1# team in the league. :D

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
The Flyers have by far the most difficult schedule in the NHL. 28 games remaining and they´ll play:
PIT 3x
BOS 2x
STL 2x
SJS 2x
LAK 2x
NYR 2x
WSH 2x
TOR 2x
CHI
COL
DAL
ANA
TBL
NJD
CBJ
CAR
-------
BUF
CGY
FLA

Calm down, folks. The Flyers are not making the playoffs. They are solid in winning against average teams, they were extremely lucky to play the largely depleted Wings tonight but those times are over. They didn´t take full opportunity from the easiest first half of games in the league. Their schedule will be extremely tough down the stretch and they are playing poor against an elite teams.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
I do too. The way the Wild played tonight is the way I wish the Pens would play. Hard, fast, aggressive. Make the short tape to tape passes, and skate your ass off. The just clowned the 1# team in the league. :D

And yet the Wild was (were?) completely unimpressive when they played against the Pens and in general are a pretty bland team. Another Jeckyl & Hyde team I guess.

I hope the Flyers don't make the playoffs because it's the Flyers and it's funny, but I'm not afraid of the Pens playing them. I'd almost welcome it. The Pens are the better team and should win, and maybe Flyers fans could quit talking about that debacle a few seasons ago where they won but were very nearly as bad as the Pens and went on to get embarrassed by the Devils in the second round. You'd think they swept their way to the Cup the way they bring up those playoffs. And maybe I could stop being bitter about that blatantly offsides Danny Briere goal.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Right now, we'd play Carolina in the play-offs. I'd take that.

It'd be;

Pittsburgh vs Carolina
Boston v Montreal
New York v Philadelphia
Tampa Bay v Toronto

At least I think that is right.

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
Right now, we'd play Carolina in the play-offs. I'd take that.

It'd be;

Pittsburgh vs Carolina
Boston v Montreal
New York v Philadelphia

Tampa Bay v Toronto

At least I think that is right.

Due to injuries/deaths/dismemberments as a result of these bloodbaths, the second round is canceled and the Pens play the winner of TB/Toronto in the ECF... I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad