Around the NHL Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
If it's true, I'm 100% sure our All-American Duo, Shero and Bylsma are in love with this guy. At the very least, they'll be working with him at Sochi in a little bit here.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Montreal won't trade Max Pac, and if they do they won't within the conference. That's way too friendly of a contract to even consider dealing unless he's demanding a trade.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Montreal won't trade Max Pac, and if they do they won't within the conference. That's way too friendly of a contract to even consider dealing unless he's demanding a trade.

The reasoning from these rumors seems to come from the idea that Therrien doesn't like Pacioretty. Hard to understand why a coach would dislike one his few goal scorers. Then again, Therrien has a short shelf-life.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I would love Pacioretty here. I think he'd be perfect. I find it really hard to believe that Montreal is shopping him though.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC

I mean, they absolutely shouldn't unless someone comes and offers an even better player, but plenty of teams trade guys they absolutely shouldn't for bad reasons.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Gaborik first night back from injury, breaks collarbone out 2 months. It's almost funny at this point.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'd trade half of this board, Pascal Dupuis, AND Brooks Orpik for MaxPac

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
If Martin Jones is still undefeated, with continued ridiculous stats when Quick is ready to return, what happens? Oh Quick will get playing time, but I gotta think that they ride out Jones on his hot streak.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
This was on the main boards and cracked me up.

Nichushkin also had another goal tonight. After a slow start with 2 points in his first 12 games, since scoring his first goal, he's had 17 points in his last 23 games. He has now had 11 points in his last 11 games as well.

Right now he's tied for fourth in rookie scoring (19 points) and is only two points behind second. Hertl is in first with 25 points, but his injury means that he'll inevitably be passed.

I also noticed that he's tied with teammate (and this boards most recent obsession) Chiasson in points. Somehow, Chiasson is a -10 while Nichushkin is a +13. I just found that really bizarre.

Also, I find it amazing that Chris Kreider is still considered a rookie :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad