OT: Around the NHL: Playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Just like Ovechkin no? :laugh:

Ovechkin's got that quality on top of being able to single-handedly take over and win a game by himself with his speed and physicality. Not even comparable.

If anything, Stamkos is more like Neal in the sense that he's a passenger and nothing more than a trigger man.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ovechkin's got that quality on top of being able to single-handedly take over and win a game by himself with his speed and physicality. Not even comparable.

If anything, Stamkos is more like Neal in the sense that he's a passenger and nothing more than a trigger man.

Neal is a glorified & dirty version of Michael Ryder.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Lol, I honestly wouldn't even care if that were the result.

I mean....so long as news reports don't surface three days after the Game 7 loss that Connor McDavid has requested a trade out of Edmonton because he banged the weather girl and his out-of-province girlfriend found out. LOL.

I think you have a lot to look forward to as you build around 97..Enjoy it because it goes fast.

JakeNBake59

WizardofFire
Feb 20, 2016
Crosby's back yard
this bruins capitals match is pretty amusing, of course washington getting away with murder,

really want this as a first round matchup so they can goon up against each and weaken themselves for the Pens

Saku11

Jan 25, 2010
I hate Washington more than any other team in the league ,because of the fans. Is there a single wsh fan that ever gives Pens / Sid any credit for thei succes? I dont think i have seen one. Its always the Bettman or the refs. And tonight Ovi with yet another dirty hit ..

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
I hate Washington more than any other team in the league ,because of the fans. Is there a single wsh fan that ever gives Pens / Sid any credit for thei succes? I dont think i have seen one. Its always the Bettman or the refs. And tonight Ovi with yet another dirty hit ..

Didn't see it but the Beagle boarding was brutal. Someone on the main boards was sprouting "what could he do". You don't need to board a guy that's on his knees sliding into the boards. Only got 2 mins? Should have been 5 and looked at by DOPS.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

Psh ALL Pens fans are bandwagoners! their arena had maybe 2 fans when they sucked and nobody watched them on TV.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Did anyone read the rumors that Daryl Katz tried to pay for sex?

Santo accuses the billionaire NHL team owner of offering to pay $20,000 per day to see her up to six times a month, a proposal she says was largely facilitated through his associate, Michael Gelmon.

She says when they found out she told a mutual acquaintance about the proposal, she was threatened.

Gelmon warned her that Katz's head of security indicated they would make sure she didn't work in Hollywood again, she said.
"That scared me, that scared the hell out of me that he could potentially really damage my career," said Santo, who filed a complaint in July 2016 with police in Hawaii, where the initial offer was allegedly made during a photo shoot several months earlier.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/daryl-katz-hollywood-model-accusing-pay-sex-1.4059865

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
98 points for McDavid, hope he reaches 100 on home ice. Guy is severly overrated on this board though, you'd think he's better then Gretzky the way people talk about him.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
If Sid doesn't sit today I just hope he gets a point or two so that he finishes with 90+ points and won't be tied with that ********* Kane at 89 points each.

Paging Secondary Sidney..... :sarcasm: ;)

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Both sides sound a little sketchy. I'm interested to see how the money transfer will be explained away (if there's proof of the transfer).

Not a good week for Canadian NHL owners.

Too bad Melnyk's forensic experts are still investigating Matt Cooke, or they would clear things up real fast for Mr. Katz. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad