OT: Around the NHL: Playoffs - Final 4 after tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pick87your71Poison

Jul 3, 2008
The Burgh
I really want the Pens to win tonight for obvious reasons but I also really want them to win so I can watch the Oilers/Ducks Game 7 tonight.

If they lose I am done with hockey until October. It's time for a break.

Yeah, I'm gonna have very little energy or interest to immediately watch the other Game 7 if we lose.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So no Hagelin, no Daley, and no Kuhnhackl. Rowney and Wilson in, not sure why they refuse to play Archibald, but sure, I guess.

****. OFF. HAINSEY

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I don't get the line-up usage by JR/Sullivan at all.

So they basically threw away a ****ing pick for Mark Streit. Really?
"He's obviously a veteran guy," Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. "He's played in the League a long time. He brings a puck-moving ability to his game, we can use him on the power play. Mark's a good player. With some of the injuries we have, I think [the front office] was looking to try to improve our depth on defense, so that we have the best chance to succeed moving forward."
https://www.nhl.com/news/mark-streit-traded-to-penguins/c-287256326

But hey, lets use the guy that treats the puck like a grenade and just lobs it into dangerous areas for his own ****ing team mates. For as many people that say Streit sucks, those same said Hainsey was solid, so while something was once true and isn't, it can be the same for Streit.

This game is going to make me sick, isn't it.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The ebb and flow of this series is insane. At times, EDM looks dominant. Then Anaheim does. I never know what is going to happen.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Ducks had a 3 on 1, developing into a 4 on 2, and passed it to Antoine Vermette three times for some reason, who of course squibbed a noodle-armed wrister from a garbage angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad