Around the NHL | PLAYOFF TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
D36W2tHW0AEk1VC.jpg

Scouting report says you're going to want to watch for the one-timer from #8 in red from the circle on the power play.

Fun facts, and great insight.
It's all just so frustrating.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This Bs/Leafs game is high level. Lots of fun.
Yes it is. Initially tonight I had planned to give most attention to the Caps - Canes only checking in on the B's Leaf's.

Now my primary game is Bruins Leafs and I'm not even going to flip to the caps canes unless canes get within 1. I'm sick of watching the cpaitals pummel the hurricanes this season.

Reactions: ColePens

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The Avs v Flames series is going to be insanely fun too, I think. Rantanen is back and the Avs have some real gamebreakers. I'd take the Flames, but if anyone can steal some games it's MacKinnon, Rantanen, and Landeskog.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The Avs v Flames series is going to be insanely fun too, I think. Rantanen is back and the Avs have some real gamebreakers. I'd take the Flames, but if anyone can steal some games it's MacKinnon, Rantanen, and Landeskog.
Don't forget Brassard on the Ave's list of gamebreakers.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Seems like the emotions that rode so high after making the playoffs sapped them.
ANOTHER BREAKAWAY.. lol @ Boston.

Was Carolina giddy with excitement? I watched the Blue Jackets they were all smiles and laughs when they clinched. I didn't see the Hurricanes though.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Leaf fans are insufferable but i really like the team and am rooting for them. I like how they play. And I like Hainsey. I took so much shit for saying he was good but I just think people don't know how to understand what is/isn't a good dman.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Yes it is. Initially tonight I had planned to give most attention to the Caps - Canes only checking in on the B's Leaf's.

Now my primary game is Bruins Leafs and I'm not even going to flip to the caps canes unless canes get within 1. I'm sick of watching the cpaitals pummel the hurricanes this season.

That's what I was going to do to but I'm going to watch the Leafs game now.

Reactions: shoplifter

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I wonder if we could've gotten Kessel for anyone other than Kap as the centerpiece. He's a real fun player to watch. Never going to be a huge point producer but he's always flying around, making things happen with his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad