Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
spongebob-patrick.gif
Be glad I didn't show my math. There were binomial coefficients.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Well, broadly speaking, yeah. I think this is actually as close to the final 8 being the top 8 as I can recall. But it's also the best I feel about the East 4 vs. the West 4.

Waaaaah? I'm much more worried about pretty much every team in the west not named the Canucks than any team in the east.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Panthers need to watch how Captain Jacob Trouba plays and throw some flying elbows.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
The Panthers have sooooo much more raw talent than the Bruins.

Paul Maurice Expectations Discount in *FULL* effect.

I so want the Panthers to kick the crap out of Boston. If I have to be subjected to that stupid 'goalie hug' routine again I'm going to be physically ill.

Reactions: AirGut

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
The Bruins just match up well against the Panthers. I think Boston won the season series 4-0 this year against Florida.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Why cant we get this annoucer crew, Cally and Wischusen?

Cally is getting better as the years go on and is enjoyable to listen to because he isnt biased at all. And Wishusen is a really solid PBP guy.

Would much rather listen to these guys than the clowns yesterday.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023

Cally is getting better as the years go on and is enjoyable to listen to because he isnt biased at all. And Wishusen is a really solid PBP guy.

I don't care for Bobby Dubs. All of his calls sound forced to me......it's like when he does college football, he calls a three yard gain like a SuperBowl winning play; Kevin Harlan on meth.

I like McDonough and his low-key sarcasm.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009

We get TNT the next two games, so we shouldn't need to deal with ESPN until next series at least.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
Maybe we can convince FLA to part with Matty T in exchange for Trouba and Goodrow plus a pick or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad