Around the NHL - Part XLII - (Playoffs Edition)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Go Canes/Bruins.

I hope the Isles can beat up the Canes enough for it to have lasting impacts down the road but I can't bring myself to ever root for that team.

Plus this is probably about the worst matchup they could have gotten. If they can push it to 6 that should be declared a victory for them.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Go Canes/Bruins.

I hope the Isles can beat up the Canes enough for it to have lasting impacts down the road but I can't bring myself to ever root for that team.

Plus this is probably about the worst matchup they could have gotten. If they can push it to 6 that should be declared a victory for them.
I’ll take an Isles win .

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
I don't exactly care for the Islanders but I've really started to loathe the Canes, especially after the injuries to Chytil and Fox earlier this year. I've had my issues with Trouba but give him credit for calling out Aho for not answering the bell after his hit on Fox.

That being said, I can't stand looking at Palmieri's face so he helps suppress any positive thoughts about the Islanders.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I can barely hear the announcers. The crowd volume is way too high. Watch them silence the MSG crowd tomorrow though.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
LMAO Kotkinemi blew a tire.

Piles can't skate with these Canes. They better figure something out so this can go all seven games.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I wouldn't blame the Islanders for getting dirty and throwing flying elbows in response to that dive and PPG. I wouldn't blame the Canes either if they decided to get ahead of it and just threw some chin shots preemptively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad