Around the NHL: Part VI – lol Tampa, Go Tampa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Eh idk. I’ve been waiting all season for them to fall off but they just play better than the sum of their parts. Trotz has them stifling teams. My head says the Caps will best them but idk. I could see them going further than it seems like they should. You never know.

I mean it's possible but I just don't see it.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
I actually believe the Capitals will emerge from the East.
To me, it's just a feeling that they have basically the same great balance they had last season. None of their players are markedly worse, while Trotz's tuning of team defense has had more time to take effect.
To me, the Capitals are the team that wins the East.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
This is why "Contender" is an overused term on hfboards.

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
What a game by Lehner though simply amazing how he track the puck. 2-0 serie lead Islanders!

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Watching Tampa get chinned in the first round would be well worth the draft pick

Dude, we got 2nd overall, that pick is nothing. After that Kuch hit, I lost a lot of respect for him. Can Columbus close this out? That’s the question. It’s in their hands now.

Kuch is probably going to get suspended, cheap dirty hit.

Reactions: Machinehead

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Every year I say, “damn, my bracket is amazing and I know I’m going to get most of it right,” and every year my bracket is screwed less than a week in. I should expect the unexpected in the playoffs, but I’m still amazed at the unpredictability year after year.

Reactions: bl02

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
It would be amazing.

CBJ is a dark horse in the east if they get good Bobrovsky. I kinda get 2014 Rangers vibes from them.
They also have a bunch of young talent developing in front of their eyes. And the aggressive, bold moves they made at the TDL are working so far. Game 3 will tell us a lot more about this team, especially Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad