Around The NHL: Part IX - Blues: Mission Accomplished, Dallas: TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
All I can say is that was quite possibly THE greatest non Ranger game I've ever witnessed in my 50 years being a fan of this sport we love. Sure Vegas got screwed with that BS 5 minute major but it can't take away from the greatness of tonight. I'll remember this one for a very long time as this one will definitely stay in the memory banks for as long as I live.

Good watching and hanging with y'all. Now I'm going to try and I emphasize try and get some sleep somehow if possible....cheers boys...:)

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Old Methusaleh Thornton keeps chugging on

4d2a9e56121467b329dc1a87a3cd96eb.jpg

He's still in the handshake line when the lights go out.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
That was a bull**** major call on Eakin but come on. Vegas was up 3-1 in the series and up 3-0 with 10 minutes left in the game. Hard to feel too bad for them.

Vegas is a sham, they've been outplayed in nearly every game except for the blowout they put on SJS... Bad call or not you cannot give you 4 power play goals in 4 minutes straight.... That's f***ing horrendous. What an implosion... We talk about the lightning not being built for adversity? Vegas apparently isn't either

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
All I can say is that was quite possibly THE greatest non Ranger game I've ever witnessed in my 50 years being a fan of this sport we love. Sure Vegas got screwed with that BS 5 minute major but it can't take away from the greatness of tonight. I'll remember this one for a very long time as this one will definitely stay in the memory Labanc for as long as I live.

Good watching and hanging with y'all. Now I'm going to try and I emphasize try and get some sleep somehow if possible....cheers boys...:)

Fixed it for ya

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Only 2 of the teams in the 2nd round maybe are what was expected to be there before the start of the playoffs. I've been watching Hockey for 26 years and it still sometimes doesn't make any sense.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
As for the controversial penalty call, yeah Vegas really got hosed there but as others have said, there is no excuse for giving up 4 straight PP goals no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad