Status
Not open for further replies.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
tampa destroying the islanders tonight, damn

lightning are my second favorite team but I switched to the clippers nuggets game halfway through the second period

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Man, Tampa just wrecked the Isles. That patented Trotz defense was no match for TB's skill.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Teams desperately canceling their trade offers for danault and putting them back on Monahan. Offense is back on the menu

FrenchConnection

Aug 28, 2020
I actually have no giant issue with any of the teams left..Im not a big Dallas fan after the NO GOAL series..but that said.. this isnt that team or HC or players....but id be ok with any of them winning it, I think my order of who id like to see win it now is Isles,Vegas,Tampa,Dallas and Isles and or Vegas is a toss up on who I like more.... Isles because its been a LONG time..and even after losing Tavares they got BETTER not worse..that sas a lot about the GM/HC IMO..and Vegas its just a good story...I mean they throw a team together from other steams scraps...and have a team 10X better than the Sabres lol...but thats what INEPT ownership and management got the Sabres

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
I actually have no giant issue with any of the teams left..Im not a big Dallas fan after the NO GOAL series..but that said.. this isnt that team or HC or players....but id be ok with any of them winning it, I think my order of who id like to see win it now is Isles,Vegas,Tampa,Dallas and Isles and or Vegas is a toss up on who I like more.... Isles because its been a LONG time..and even after losing Tavares they got BETTER not worse..that sas a lot about the GM/HC IMO..and Vegas its just a good story...I mean they throw a team together from other steams scraps...and have a team 10X better than the Sabres lol...but thats what INEPT ownership and management got the Sabres

To me, you're right about the bolded but that isn't my problem with that team. The fans of that team got to celebrate a Cup that wasn't completely earned. Yes, Dallas might have scored and won game 6 anyway. Or even won game 7. But the point is that the FANS didn't deserve that win, that will FOREVER be there. While we sit here with our d*cks in our hands and no Cup. Those fans don't deserve their first one, so let them keep that and earn no others. Maybe after that entire generation of fans has aged out, like the Laffs are doing!

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

I, for one, am absolutely petty enough to still hold a grudge about that.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Sounds like Tampa fans are about to give Killorn the Kadri treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad