NHL Around the NHL IX - Islanders En Fuego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Is he ever. Like I said, he grew some appendages once he was on the bench. He’s pretty good at that
“hold me back or I’m gonna kill that guy”..... usually accompanied with some very threatening finger pointing over the shoulder of the guy in between.

(whispers to his buddy “you got me, right? Don’t let go. Please.”)

Reactions: Chief Nine and BMC

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
NHL is a joke. If you “have to see the puck” then you have to make clear goalie equipment. “Sarcasm”

There is no possible way the referee could have determined the puck never crossed the line. You simply cannot see it in the glove.

The video shows the glove over the line. The puck is in the glove. What else do you need for evidence?
We had one called previously back on us for same exact reason. I was going to lose my shit if that goal was allowed

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Hmmmm, check out this call that the Blues got last night. Funny that is. A guy kicking out the feet.

The Blues tied the game on the PP and went onto win.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Hmmmm, check out this call that the Blues got last night. Funny that is. A guy kicking out the feet.

The Blues tied the game on the PP and went onto win.

This whole sequence is hilarious. Why were they even on the PP from this? Binnington doesn't get any type of penalty lol

Incompetent refereeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad