OT: Around the NHL: Ploffs - This is Outhouse!

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
I will never stop hating the fact that this team could have had Filip Forsberg for free. Nashville is giving me 2017 vibes, like they have just the right mix on their roster to be the team that upsets the big dogs in the Western playoffs this year.

Reactions: Shady Machine

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Trouba is an overrated turd anyway. Forsberg is unforgivable but it worked out. Just speaks to how stupid Shero's philosophy was.

Reactions: Ignatius

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018

I genuinely enjoy all of hockey media dunking on that stupid as hell "Hyman is only good because his parents were rich" claim.

Berkshire is clearly bitter and projecting his lack of financial independence. But maybe worse he tweeted about how it’s bad to tell to kids about Hyman working hard. Yes. You should never work hard or try because you weren’t afforded the same advantages as someone who grew up with richer parents. So what’s the point?

All time pathetic. So entitled. You won the lottery getting born in the West and still you complain about other kids having a leg up. And youre gonna teach your kids the same victim mentality.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
You’d think with how scoring has exploded over the last couple of years it’d make me more engaged with the game. It hasn’t. If anything it’s made me the opposite and I’ve watched less and less.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
You’d think with how scoring has exploded over the last couple of years it’d make me more engaged with the game. It hasn’t. If anything it’s made me the opposite and I’ve watched less and less.
But is that because no one on your team is doing anything more than medicore numbers?

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
I see D.C. blinked and caved into bribing billionaire Leonsis $525MM to keep the Caps/Wizards in the District. Rich, corporate STHs will appreciate the concession, I'm sure. On the positive side, Youngkin gets hosed, which such a tool so deserves.

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
I see D.C. blinked and caved into bribing billionaire Leonsis $525MM to keep the Caps/Wizards in the District. Rich, corporate STHs will appreciate the concession, I'm sure. On the positive side, Youngkin gets hosed, which such a tool so deserves.
You know how bad you have to mess up for a fanbase to hate you as a owner when you helped bring them their first Cup? Every Caps fan hates that dude lol

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
You know how bad you have to mess up for a fanbase to hate you as a owner when you helped bring them their first Cup? Every Caps fan hates that dude lol
Same organization that wouldn't pay their SC winning head coach market value after he delivered their one and only championship. Then again, the Pens have proved that endless fealty to a HC isn't the best idea either.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
It is odd seeing the numbers. McDavid, drai, Mackinnon, kuch.. whatever they’re studs. Hyman, Reinhart 50 g scorers?? Really? Jt miller turned into a 100p scorer?
Miller had 99 points in 2021-22.
82 last year. Basically P/PG in his first 2 seasons in Vancouver.
I'm not surprised. He's excellent. And with more support around him this year, it will enable him to reach 3 digits. Hughes in particular really took off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad