OT: Around the NHL: Ploffs - This is Outhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
With the NHL being a copycat league, I just root for exciting teams once the Pens are out. If an exciting team wins, more teams are likely to play exciting hockey and/or do exciting things like swing for the fences via trade.

I don't particularly like Vegas, but at least they're not boring.

Reactions: Ignatius

Ignatius

LET HIM IN TO THE BOX
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
With the NHL being a copycat league, I just root for exciting teams once the Pens are out. If an exciting team wins, more teams are likely to play exciting hockey and/or do exciting things like swing for the fences via trade.

I don't particularly like Vegas, but at least they're not boring.

The Western playoffs are going to be nuts this year, at least three if not four legitimate contenders are going to be eliminated in the first round. Florida is the team to beat in the east, Carolina could do some damage if their goaltending holds up and the rangers could be dangerous if they actually get it together.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Hurricanes look worse than Pens tonight. Leafs have had about 5 breakaways in the 2nd period alone

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
The Western playoffs are going to be nuts this year, at least three if not four legitimate contenders are going to be eliminated in the first round. Florida is the team to beat in the east, Carolina could do some damage if their goaltending holds up and the rangers could be dangerous if they actually get it together.
I just hope at some point we get to see another TB and FLA series. A few years back when they played each other, that GAME 1 was one of the best playoff games I have ever seen.

Reactions: Ignatius and Turin

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
1G 1A for Nylander today so far. Trade worked out great for Cbus, but that's about it once again.

Must be nice to get players that do good for your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad