OT: Around the NHL: Ploffs - This is Outhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Some of you were talking about Totorella in the last thread. He’s one of a handful of coaches I’d turn to if my team (presumably veterans) was underperforming. The others being Cassidy, Gallant, Laviolette, and Maurice. They run their course quickly, but they get the results.

Reactions: CheckingLineCenter

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Seattle has won 8 in a row? they play Cbus and then us, we can give them IIRC their longest winning streak in history at 10. We can make history by losing.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I say we do it!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: 66-30-33

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Wild up 3-1 in the third, give up two goals and then lose to the Flyers in OT.

Fleury could’ve taken over second all time for wins as a goalie and done us a favor but of course, he absolutely craters when it mattered the most.

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
And now the Caps have taken the lead over the Rangers after the Rangers went into the third period up a goal. We legitmately have to win every single game with two clean points from here on out. It’s wild.

Reactions: Andy99

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
It’s nice to know Mike Sullivan has a lifetime job here, isn’t it? Lol
When you figure out how somehow we can have the power to force FSG to fire him, you let us know.

I'd love for him to be gone, but it's not my fault FSG won't kick him to the curb.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
When you figure out how somehow we can have the power to force FSG to fire him, you let us know.

I'd love for him to be gone, but it's not my fault FSG won't kick him to the curb.
Where did you see me blame you lol?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Byfield is so damn good and I'm so happy to see him finally explode onto the scene with LA this season. I think @Gurglesons is the only other bloke that was with me in knowing QB was capable of this and way more.

LA did such a good job retooling with keeping only a certain few vets of their core. They had Brown retire, Quick dealt, kept Kopitar and Doughboy and added a fair amount of youth and solid top 9 talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad