Around the NHL III

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I can't see those teams keeping up that pace. Of course the biggest difference between this season and the past is that we are playing the east twice instead of once. The west is dominating the east thus accumulating a lot more points.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
for a rental, and one that isn't scoring at a ppg clip, I don't know that it would cost too much to get him. Writers questioning his speed and shot now. Kinda reminds me of the fall of Dany Heatley.
The guy is made of glass. Unfortunate example of an incredible talent whose body just cannot hold up to the wear and tear of an NHL season.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Not to hijack this... but I'm a poolie looking for some expert preds help. Josi or Jones, who's the better bet this year for points? (senapreds forever)

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Not to hijack this... but I'm a poolie looking for some expert preds help. Josi or Jones, who's the better bet this year for points? (senapreds forever)
you go with josi as he seems to be a better bet odds wise. as kypreds said, as long as he stays healthy. id honestly take whoever is with weber and right now that josi and looks to be for the foreseeable future.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
id honestly take whoever is with weber and right now that josi and looks to be for the foreseeable future.

That's what I was debating about when I responded. As long as Josi stays healthy AND paired with Weber, I'd take him. If Jones gets paired with Weber, I'd almost be tempted to take him instead.

wentz22

Nov 21, 2013
Martin Erat is a healthy scratch tonight and has scored 0 goals in 23 games. WOW.

I thought about shurging that off when i first heard because Erat did spend a good amount of time on the bottom 6 then i noticed something.

Erat 23Games 0G 6A

Gaustad 22Games 3G 0A

So yea, Erats really ******** the bed.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
hey now Latta has a goal and two assists…. I remember the caps fans consoling themselves that getting Latta would even out the trade….

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
Sucks for Erat to find out the grass isn't always greener.

I'd welcome him back here but I doubt it would ever happen.

Why in the world would you welcome that guy back here? He asked to be traded away from here. Also, as a player he has scored a whopping 5 goals over the last 68 games, with none yet this season. No way does Poile take that kind of player off of waivers much less trade ESPECIALLY at his current salary. This team doesn't need to be bringing back players who were once good for nostalgia's sake.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Why in the world would you welcome that guy back here? He asked to be traded away from here. Also, as a player he has scored a whopping 5 goals over the last 68 games, with none yet this season. No way does Poile take that kind of player off of waivers much less trade ESPECIALLY at his current salary. This team doesn't need to be bringing back players who were once good for nostalgia's sake.
I like his hustle and forechecking more than Nystroms or Hendricks.

Adding him would only help our puck possession.

We need more offensive playmakers.

Although he did ask for a trade I think it was one of those let's see how I'd do in another system deals. He did it behind close doors and never got an attitude about it.

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
I thought he was going to be traded Friday to a Canadian team.

and remember, he asked to be traded because he thought we were about to go under a massive rebuild here.

He asked in private way, still played hard and hurt. He was nothing but a class act when he was here. I would take him back. Now that he has publically asked out, the price shouldn't be too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00