Around The NHL - True Gritty(ness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Now watch Duke try to replicate that exact goal for the next 20 games and end up in the press box for the rest of the season :laugh:

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Tie should shut up. But he’s not wrong.
Yeah, I mean if he's worried about Max's marketability and his ability to gain endorsements and deals after his playing career he's absolutely correct.

He shouldn't be opening his gob though.

A Hanzal sighting!!! :laugh:

That's super impressive. I didn't think it would be possible to play NHL hockey after a spinal fusion.

Still think he should just hang them up though.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
It’s quite eery how the Domi trade is following the same trend as the Weber/Subban trade

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
That's a lot of money and term for someone who wasn't even a ppg college hockey player. Compare to Arviddsons contract...

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015

Early injury for Subban/Chucky
Fans claiming Subban/Chucky will never be as good as they once were

Weber/Domi off to hot starts
Weber was perceived Norris Fav after October some fans still cling to his 5th place Norris that year
Domi playing great in the top 6 as well all the Habs looking great in October all together.

Montreal to Nashville/Arizona change of scenery

Fans crapping on the smaller fanbase

Declaring easy win in trade before one has even played
Just reading the old thread on Subban/Weber trade in October the same Habs fans claiming Habs won the trade early on.

Preds Coyotes struggle to win early on
Coyotes 2-4 in first 6 games Preds 2-4 in first 6 games

Maybe im reading to much into it but it seems taking similar paths not saying Coyotes are going to a Stanley cup final but a healthy Galchenyuk to an already good Coyotes team that is outplaying teams on the daily sure isn't going to hurt.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
I know he’s extremely unpopular among fans on this forum but I really liked having Rinaldo around.
Rinaldo was great as long as he was on the 4th line. If you ever pushed him up the lineup it started to become problematic because hes just not that talented, but on the 4th line he was perfect. I'd take him over Archibald or Cousins.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
For Max's sake, I hope he doesn't struggle like he did here for a good year and a half because in Montreal they'll be relentless and Tie will be choking on those words. As much as I'd like to watch Tie eat some crow, I like Max and honestly hope that doesn't happen. Instead I'd rather hope for Max to have a great career and that when asked he has nothing but positive things to say about his time in AZ!

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
For Max's sake, I hope he doesn't struggle like he did here for a good year and a half because in Montreal they'll be relentless and Tie will be choking on those words. As much as I'd like to watch Tie eat some crow, I like Max and honestly hope that doesn't happen. Instead I'd rather hope for Max to have a great career and that when asked he has nothing but positive things to say about his time in AZ!

Yep. One thing I've learned over the years...don't burn bridges!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad