Around the NHL - Fun times for all in 2022-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
I hope this continues as I find it funny that before the season Oiler fans thought Campbell was the missing piece and spent 5*5 on him and yet they are back to having score 4 goals a game to win.

2022-10-31_10-26-35.png

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Oilers getting dicked on by Dallas. 6-2 score flatters them tbh. If only we had a Heiskanen.

I hope we never have to play Dallas in the POs again.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Does anyone else find it absolutely hilarious that Mangiapane cannot say "Toyota" properly, and yet they selected him to film a television commercial where he says it like fifteen times anyway?

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Oilers fans turning on Woodcroft already. Hate to see it

They've been delusional on how good of a coach he is because of a new coach bump. It was hilarious to see them all claim he outcoached Sutter because he did what anyone with sense would do.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
They've been delusional on how good of a coach he is because of a new coach bump. It was hilarious to see them all claim he outcoached Sutter because he did what anyone with sense would do.
Woodcroft got them playing team defense after he took over last year which made up for their obvious defensive deficiencies. For some reason he can't get them to buy into the same mindset this year. Old bad habits are tough to break I guess. So sad. :sarcasm:

Also Campbell isn't the goalie so many Oiler fans either believed or hoped he would be. That $25M contract is going to be a cap killer over the next 5 years and that on top of Nurse's $9.25M AAV contract over the next 8 years.. wow. Skinner, if he keeps playing as well as he has been will also get a big raise this summer as a RFA with arbitration rights.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Despite an atrocious start, the Canucks are 2 points behind us now... Also they aren't just getting lucky wins either, the Canucks have legit looked dominant the last few wins.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Do you remember when the Flames were so poorly run that they never gave Bennett the opportunity to center Tkachuk?

Glad the organization learned their lessons from that debacle though, right

Reactions: 23Monahan

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Am I looking at it right, Bennett would lead the Flames in points together with Lindholm, and the game's not ever yet.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Who will win a million dollars?
Exactly what I was wondering. Hopefully Buffalo has at least some type of promotion that someone benefited from. 5 goal games are incredibly rare and should be celebrated. Amazing performance by the young fella.

Reactions: Fig
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad