Around the NHL - Fun times for all in 2022-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If the Flames make it to the lottery part to win Bedard, he is theirs. The hockey god is ready to make even.

I have as much confidence on them making that far as them winning the Cup though

Reactions: Kahvi

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Kraken are showing what four deep lines that have skill, speed and offensive talent on them can do in absence of star players and large physical plugs.

Reactions: Bjornar Moxnes

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Imagine having a couple players producing like McDavid and Draisaitl are and managing to sit 5th in the Pacific Division half way through the season.

Takes a special kind of suck to pull that off.

Reactions: Butsy Erickson

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Imagine having a couple players producing like McDavid and Draisaitl are and managing to sit 5th in the Pacific Division half way through the season.

Takes a special kind of suck to pull that off.
Not that I think it's his fault but I think if Drai were actually capable of driving his own line they would be a lot better off. They get a lot of Crosby/Malkin comparisons but I don't seem to recall prime Malkin constantly being put on Crosby's wing because his line was getting dominated 5v5.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I can't believe we scored 3 goals in 3 games on the sack of potatoes that is Stu Skinner

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Well at least we aren't the only Alberta team to embarrass ourselves with a lead this week.

Ryan O'Reilly to the Leafs eh?
giphy.gif

Definitely what the Leafs really needed was another even slower even more washed up John Tavares. The Acciari pickup could work well for em though.

Still think the goaltending for Toronto just doesn't stack up. They have to get through Vasilevskiy and likely Ullmark. Unless Murray or Samsonov make a deal with satan I can't see them being the better goalie in a playoff series. And the better goalie often wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad