Status
Not open for further replies.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Canucks make 2 re-signings:

D Luca Sbisa, 3 years, $3.6 AAV
F Derek Dorsett, 4 years, $2.65 AAV

No, that number on Dorsett is NOT a typo.

edit; you mean that number on Sbisa is not a type-o lol...something in the water in Vancouver

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
edit; you mean that number on Sbisa is not a type-o lol...something in the water in Vancouver

The Sbisa one I kinda....sorta.....get.

He's a 4/5 tweener type with some potential left. It's no huge stretch for me to think that he could snag $4 mil per on the FA market.

Dorsett OTOH.......I couldn't picture him getting more than about $1.5 mil on the open market.....MAYBE, MAYBE $2 million for a team that wanted to get to the floor.....

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Columbus is destroying Toronto, yes, you'd expect that... but Washington is beating on the Bruins like they owe them money. It's only 2-0 though.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
@reporterchris: Colton Orr is being recalled by the #leafs. Plan is to play him Saturday as a thank you for his service to the organization.

Nice move by the Leafs

Karate Johnson*

How nice would a win for them be? Take all this pressure and set fire to it before tomorrow night even starts.

Oh my god I would be so happy.

I hate this.

Stress from wanting a team to win is so much easier to deal with than stress from wanting a team to lose.

Also the stakes aren't a playoff game, or a series. The stakes are a #1 elite center to be a difference maker in playoff games and series for the next 12-15 years.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
@reporterchris: Colton Orr is being recalled by the #leafs. Plan is to play him Saturday as a thank you for his service to the organization.

Nice move by the Leafs

cool. they should play him on the Kessel line for 20 minutes

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Jimmy Howard is absolutely terrible. Wings are one and done if he's going to be their horse.

On the other end of the ice, Price just set the single season wins record for the Habs.....

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
If you were to tell me six months ago that the Bruins and Kings would both be golfing in April i would have thought you were nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad