Around the NHL Discussion - Part IV

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Edmonton trading Perron would just be silly. He's one of their better players and the package they get back probably will be less valuable. They are not a conducive environment for developing hockey players right now, no team is going to give them a fully developed player for Perron. Picks, prospect, young NHLers are what will be on the table and they will all be destroyed in Edmonton. Oilers need to find a new coach and implement some serious defensive-first systems to teach them how to plays as a team instead of a bunch of random hockey phenoms with some scrubs.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Strickland said that the Jets and Hawks are interested in Stewart. I know Stewart killed us before, but dear god I hope the Hawks trade for him.

Backes to the wall

Oct 20, 2014
West Coast Canada
Islanders have been my favorite eastern team to watch for the last 5+ years. Fun to see them progress from what they were.[5 years ago]
Tonight they have energized the crowd with a ton of hits...52 so far. Martin with 12 alone, guy is a monster.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Islanders have been my favorite eastern team to watch for the last 5+ years. Fun to see them progress from what they were.[5 years ago]
Tonight they have energized the crowd with a ton of hits...52 so far. Martin with 12 alone, guy is a monster.
Martin hits a lot but his hits aren't really that impactful. He nudges guys and gets credited with a hit.

Reaves would destroy him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad