Around The NHL Discussion 2021-22 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
vegas steals a point but lehner is so f***ing bad lmao. dude over commits on everything.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Unbelievable win for Dallas tonight.

The Sharks are mathematically still in the playoff race. Funny

Last edited:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
The fact that Vancouver is still in the Hunt for 2nd WC/3rd place in the Pacific is amazing to me.
They're not though. They may not be mathematically eliminated, but they're about to the point where they'd need every team ahead of them to lose-out in order for them to make it in. They have 8 games to make-up 6 to 8 points, since Dallas has a game in hand. Even if Vancouver won-out to get to 98 points, they'd need the Stars to get no more than 9 points in 9-games. Dallas has had a couple such stretches this season of getting that few points in a 9-game stretch; but it would literally take Dallas' worst stretch of hockey the season coinciding with Vancouver setting a franchise-record winning streak of 12-games to close out the season. Ain't happening.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
They're not though. They may not be mathematically eliminated, but they're about to the point where they'd need every team ahead of them to lose-out in order for them to make it in. They have 8 games to make-up 6 to 8 points, since Dallas has a game in hand. Even if Vancouver won-out to get to 98 points, they'd need the Stars to get no more than 9 points in 9-games. Dallas has had a couple such stretches this season of getting that few points in a 9-game stretch; but it would literally take Dallas' worst stretch of hockey the season coinciding with Vancouver setting a franchise-record winning streak of 12-games to close out the season. Ain't happening.
Im more talking about the 3rd Pacific team. The Kings are very catchable for Vancouver and Vegas.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Im more talking about the 3rd Pacific team. The Kings are very catchable for Vancouver and Vegas.
I dunno. 6 points back with a game in hand and a brutal schedule facing Vancouver. Even without Doughty, the Kings should be able to hold onto their playoff spot. Their schedule, outside of tonight's game with the Avalanche is very soft. The Knights have a very tough schedule remaining. My money would go on the Kings to make it.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I dunno. 6 points back with a game in hand and a brutal schedule facing Vancouver. Even without Doughty, the Kings should be able to hold onto their playoff spot. Their schedule, outside of tonight's game with the Avalanche is very soft. The Knights have a very tough schedule remaining. My money would go on the Kings to make it.
I'd definitely prefer the Kings to make it over Vegas and Vancouver.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Great job by Gary on the 2023 Winter Classic. Two teams in a location that we have not seen yet, it should be a must watch!

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad