Around The NHL Discussion 2019/20 - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Not seeing Maroon being used correctly. He should be parked out in front of the net. He's not fast enough to skate around like he has been.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Tampa’s chances with Hedman were over-stated...that team is and was a paper-tiger. Without Hedman, they’re probably out in the first round. At the very least, I’d put them comfortably behind Washington, Boston and Philly now.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Tampa’s chances with Hedman were over-stated...that team is and was a paper-tiger. Without Hedman, they’re probably out in the first round. At the very least, I’d put them comfortably behind Washington, Boston and Philly now.

I'm a big fan of Tampa and a lot of their players, but I'm really hoping they get CBJ in the first round with CBJ beating them again.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Blue Jackets give us the rematch series against Tampa.

And now both "hosts" have exited the bubble

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
They remind me of the Blues last year - I’m a fan for sure now, especially after they lost those players last year who wanted out for one reason or another.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
They remind me of the Blues last year - I’m a fan for sure now, especially after they lost those players last year who wanted out for one reason or another.

The Russians left. Now they are relaxing in the big city and on the beach (what they wanted) while CBJ plays on for the Cup.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Duchene, Bread, and Bob all got Paid, but they all home watching CBJ in playoffs.

Panarin is one of the most overrated players of all time. Just watch his highlights; racks up points from secondary assists and point blank shots on the powerplay.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Watching CBJ defending a 5-on-6 and I’m confused. I didn’t realize that the defending team was allowed on the other side of the center red line when the other team’s net was empty.
Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

Reactions: MissouriMook

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I am surprised HF's servers are still up. Montreal is in and Toronto's out. Hee hee! I am going to have so much fun with that with my friends!

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I made a joke on Facebook a few weeks back about a Blues Vs Habs final this and next year. Saying how the Blues are going back through time to beat everyone who's beaten them in the playoffs. Ummmmm. I'm scared.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Panarin is one of the most overrated players of all time. Just watch his highlights; racks up points from secondary assists and point blank shots on the powerplay.
The dude put up 95 points in 69 games. Only 23 of his points came on the PP (6 goals) compared to 59 points at 5-on-5 (where he had more goals and primary assists than secondary assists). And he did that while largely being stuck with Jesper Fast and Ryan Strome. I'd love for the Blues to get their hands on an overrated player like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad