Around The NHL Discussion 2019/20 - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Anyone else think that the Preds take Askarov at #11 given Rinne's age and the fact that Saros was pretty meh in the play-in round? Ingram had a good year in the AHL, but you can't really move forward with only two goalies in your system and next season may be Pekka's last.
I’d love for the team that can’t score to draft a goalie at 11th rather than a high upside forward.

Reactions: mk80

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Korpisalo putting on a clinic. Not sure his much longer CBJ can withstand the onslaught. They got lucky that first OT.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
With the TBL/CBJ game going to 3OT, the NHL schedule makers are going to look like absolute clowns with having 3 games scheduled in one of the bubbles on some days.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
With the TBL/CBJ game going to 3OT, the NHL schedule makers are going to look like absolute clowns with having 3 games scheduled in one of the bubbles on some days.

Bruins vs Carolina open their series with a back to back now, as they've postponed that game for an 11am ET start tommorow due to the CBJ game stretching on forever.

Reactions: mk80 and The Note

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Damn we look slow compared to these teams.

I hope Chief lights a fire or this is going to be over real quick for the Blues.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I've never a seen a goalie lose a blade before tonight. And it's happened twice to Lehner

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Is there a better defensive pair than Jones-Werenski? Slavin-Hamilton is only one I think who comes close. Petro and Parayko as top 2 would be up there but they don’t play as pairing.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Sucks that Korpisalo threw down such an epic game and his team couldn’t get the win for him.

Why was Columbus scheduled for the very first playoff game when they were the last team left playing in the pre-series? That was a great disservice to that team. When I saw the schedule, I felt like it had to be deliberate. I’m sure they wanted Boston in prime time, but kinda sucked for Columbus.

Still, they’ve only lost 1 game, only been out scored by one goal. The good news is that in 3 periods they can tie it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad