OT: Around the NHL: Countdown to the Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
But you sort of got why team mates didn't like Subban. The whole "He'll talk about himself enough..." part was hilarious as PK seems like a guy that could take any topic and turn it into something about him, which he constantly did in the playoffs last year and even his Preds team mates seemed to tune him out at that point.

He's a guy that seems to be compensating for something, he just seems to want everyone to know he exists and that you need to know he exists and why he likes things and why you should know why he likes things.

People like that are grating and hard to be around.

Yup, used to work with someone like that. Many people took their breaks in a different room to get away from her LOL!

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Unfortunately the Rangers are gonna win. Two in a row for them after their management admitted they're bagging it. Don't sleep on a team that has nothing to lose.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
3 in 4 for Dallas including that late arrival home, not surprised they are getting shafted here.
I am.

It's also the Canucks 3rd game in 4 days. And they suck. Their 4th game of a 4 game road trip.

Canucks up 5-0 now.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Unfortunately the Rangers are gonna win. Two in a row for them after their management admitted they're bagging it. Don't sleep on a team that has nothing to lose.

It's why I can't understand why they've basically said they're re-tooling. They're still in the hunt.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
It's why I can't understand why they've basically said they're re-tooling. They're still in the hunt.

Mind games!

They certainly looked awful for a while, but beating Winnipeg on the road is impressive. I think they have as much of a chance as NYI and Carolina to make the playoffs.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB

Because they've been maddeningly inconsistent since their last appearance in the ECF.

- Penguins run them out of their own building in 2016
- They let a series slip away against the Senators in 2017
- And I don't what the heck you call this season.

Most likely, management has seen enough.

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad