Around The NHL #8 - A Skate On The Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Maybe but how much would you guess each of their next contracts are? I'm going with $30 million between them.

I mean you’re already wrong. Garland is gonna cost us 180 mil a week.

Tkachuk - 8
Matthews - 12
Garland - 8

My guesses. I’m likely off. But my uneducated, post cauliflower rice dinner, guesses.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
14, 9, and 7 were my thoughts. No idea if Matthews might give a little to go home??? But really have not seen anyone do that in the NHL. I think Tkachuk goes for all the marbles.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I mean you’re already wrong. Garland is gonna cost us 180 mil a week.

Tkachuk - 8
Matthews - 12
Garland - 8

My guesses. I’m likely off. But my uneducated, post cauliflower rice dinner, guesses.
Oh and Garland might actually be killed on ice by then!!!!!

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia

A good position for him. Wanting to become a GM with his background was probably too big of a leap.

He obviously has taken the wrong route for goalies looking to get into GMing. Follow the Weekes model and go via broadcast to potential frontrunner for Pittsburgh rather than this goalie coach and Team Canada route.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
It's quite perplexing to me why many are saying the Sabres need a complete rebuild without first replacing Krueger. When a team consistently underperforms both individually and as a group it's a coaching problem. Krueger is not a proven head coach. Fire him quickly and get someone with a winning track record before deciding your roster needs a complete revamp. It's a very low-risk move at this point.

Sabres staring down the reality of having to start over

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It's quite perplexing to me why many are saying the Sabres need a complete rebuild without first replacing Krueger. When a team consistently underperforms both individually and as a group it's a coaching problem. Krueger is not a proven head coach. Fire him quickly and get someone with a winning track record before deciding your roster needs a complete revamp. It's a very low-risk move at this point.

Sabres staring down the reality of having to start over
Much like the Coyotes.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Parise a healthy scratch for the first time in his career. Read his statement and you'll understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad